Ahhh Christmas ... what a most wonderful time of the year.
Christmas Eve is a special evening each year that we share with both of our families - The Milazzo's AND The Witkowski's.
The tradition began in 2006, the year Brian & I got married. Our moms trade off each year hosting. This year it was my mom's turn to host the Witko's. After enjoying lots of yummy appetizers, we settled in for Portillo's italian beef, cheesy potatoes, and salad. Santa even made an appearance!
We are very lucky to have such amazing families - we always have a great time together!
Lizzie & Mack are wondering if they'll ever get to leave it!
Eric & Sabrina
only about 8 months until they get married!
Kevin

2 comments:
I loved this glimpse into your family's Christmas Eve! What a special time for BOTH families! You & Brian are so lucky to be bringing your baby into such a warm, loving, caring family! It's hard to believe that when we see pictures of this crew NEXT Christmas, McKenna will be a part of things...who are we kidding, she'll be the CENTER of everything!
And...Trippy looks very cozy on her new pillow! I have pictures of Parker on something similar when he was a little guy...it got chewed to shreds! I haven't trusted him with another one, until THIS year! He'll snuggle with Trippy anytime in his new cozy bed.
Merry Christmas to your & your loving family!
Katie
No question...the MILAZZO MAN is the best shot of the night! :)
What a wonderful evening and a great tradition!
I hosted Christmas Eve for my parents and in-laws (Grandma & Grandpa Milazzo) & it IS so nice to have both families together for the holiday! Sal made it to and through his first Midnight mass!! Although I do think he was worried that Santa might arrive while we were gone! :)
Love you guys and Rachel, you look great!!
Aunt Kim
Post a Comment