Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Oh Happy Day!

It's a special day for someone special!!!

Today is my Momma's BIRTHDAY!!!


Happy Happy Birthday Momma, I hope you had the best day! Just think...when you get home there is an extra special little grand baby waiting to give you lots and lots of birthday hugs and kisses!


We love you!!!

I know you are all anxiously awaiting a birth story post and I promise you it's coming (I just don't have as much time on my hands these days!! :) )...I figured that I would just tease you with some of these...


To see more pictures of our sweetness check out her Bella Baby Photos! www.bellababyphotography.com
click on 'view photos'
password: 0409mckennawitkowski

4 comments:

Ang Kinney said...

Oh my goodness. She is beautiful and I can't believe she is here!! Can't wait to hear all about the birth. Love you!!!

tamilazzo said...

This has been the best birthday EVER and you all know why. There is nothing better than a your friends treating you like a queen all day, and then coming home to a sweet baby. I am truly blessed! Thank you God, for my McKenna Jo, my family and my friends! I love you all!

KatieK said...

Happy Birthday, Momma Milazzo!!

And, thank you Rachel for posting some pictures of the cutest little girl ever! I just can't seem to get enough of her. My newest fave picture is the one of Little One with her pinky in her mouth!

God is still most definitely in the miracle-making business, isn't He?! She is a real-life miracle that is for sure...and such a cute one too!

Love & Kisses to you, and McKenna!
Katie

Anonymous said...

That last picture is the best! All stretched out and lovin' it!! :)