It's Katie K...getting to be the Guest Blogger tonight! :)
This seems like the moment we've all been waiting for, and I'm so excited to share the news that Rachel is AT the hospital, and McKenna will be making her arrival within the next day or two!
Quick Update: Rachel had her regularly scheduled weekly appointment this afternoon. Little One was non-reactive with her NST (again!) so Rachel was sent to the hospital. She did just fine with her biophysical. But, Dr. Weeks decided that this might be McKenna's way of telling everyone she's ready! So, Rachel has been admitted, has gotten "cervidil" (had to google that!), and will be playing the waiting game. Pitocin will be started tomorrow morning.
Mommy-to-Be sounds fantastic!! Daddy-to-Be went home to grab the bag & everything else that they'll need.
I know I speak for all of Rachel's loyal blog-followers, family, and friends when I say how excited we all are for you, Rachel & Brian...and we can't wait to meet your little miracle McKenna! Love you!!
5 years ago

3 comments:
I am so excited! Can't wait to meet her as I am sure everybody else feels the same way! Hope all goes great today. We love you Rachel, Brian and McKenna! Jen
Oh my goodness--you guys will be in my thoughts today! Can't wait to hear the wonderful news & see pics of McKenna! Good luck Rachel! :)
I've been following your blog for what seems like forever now :) and I am soooo excited for you and your family! I hope that McKenna is happy and healthy and you are doing well. I can NOT wait to see pictures of your little princess. Congratulations. I can tell how much McKenna is loved already. -Mindi
Post a Comment