Friday, April 23, 2010

Welcome Home McKenna!

I have a feeling that every blog post is now going to contain about a million pictures of our sweet girl. I just can't help but share them...they are just too too cute!

Here are some pictures of McKenna's first week at home. She had a few friends come by to see her and love and hug on her.

home sweet home

Uncle Eric holding McKenna

McKenna is so tiny she can wear her Dad's wedding band

The Witkowski's came by on Sunday, April 11th to welcome McKenna home from the hospital. Here is Uncle Eric and Aunt Sabrina


Here are a couple of random pictures throughout the week of our Kenna Girl...I just can't help but document every moment!


The visitors continued to pour in...my Godfather, Uncle John surprised us with a visit from Ohio! He drove up on Tuesday the 13th and headed home on Wednesday the 14th. I was very excited to see him and introduce him to MJ!


On Thursday, April 15th, McKenna & I were very excited to have more visitors! My roommate/friend from college, Renee Myers came over with her little boy, Jackson, her mom, and her sister Jamie. McKenna had so much fun meeting Jackson! Amazing the size difference, huh? Jackson is 10 months old and McKenna was only 6 days old :)

Jackson loved looking at Kenna. He kept trying to touch her!

Renee & I and our babies!


My school had School Improvement Planning Day on Friday, April 16th, so a few of my friends came by for lunch. We had pizza and salad and snuggle time with McKenna. We wish they didn't have to go back, we had so much fun catching up! Thanks girls for coming over. You made my day!!!

Katie & Kenna

Jen & McKenna

Jenny
Jenny just got back from maternity leave,
she had her little peanut, Madisyn, in December!

the whole lunch crew!

Leah

Later that day, my mom's best friends came over for some snuggle time with McKenna. They were so excited to finally see her in person!!!

Kenna Girl with Jody Girl

comfy comfy

the girls: Marie, Jody, Mom, & Vaca

On Friday night, Tucker Bea & his mom Steph, came over to meet McKenna!

Tucker liked hanging out with my Dad!

This week McKenna was also given her first bath! Her Daddy did such a great job of scrubbing her down, she didn't cry at all!

There is nothing more beautiful in this world...

I love you Baby Girl!

3 comments:

KatieK said...

You are so right...there really isn't anything more beautiful in this world. Miracle-Baby McKenna is a precious sight!

Grandma Witko said...

I never get tired of seeing pictures of Mckenna! You have some beautiful ones here.

Aunt Kim said...

Good job on the bath, Brian!!! :)
W o n d e r f u l pictures, Rachel! Keep them coming!! YAY that Uncle John and all of your friends and co-workers got to visit! Awesome!

Thank you, God, for this tiny gift that you have bestowed upon two wonderful parents.

May she be blessed her whole life through.

Much love,
Aunt Kim