Friday, June 10, 2011

5.

5 years ago today, I married my high school love.

Here we are 5 years later.

Two kids. One puppy.

Not something I could have ever had imagined as we sat across from one another at lunch in the Waubonsie Valley cafeteria.

"I really like him, Brad."

That little something I felt tug at my heart in 1997, still tugs today.

But, it tugs a lot more often...

May 23, 2009

April 9, 2010

March 14, 2011

Happy Anniversary, Brian! I sure am one lucky girl. I love you so much. Here's to our beautiful family.

I can't imagine how it'll look in another 5 years.

I love you.

4 comments:

KatieK said...

Happy Anniversary, Rachel & Brian! You are a perfect pair and compliment each other so well. You've had a busy five years...and we look forward to seeing what the next five will bring! Lots of Love to both of you! Katie & Steve

Brian said...

Someone told me yesterday that it was a busy 5 years and I responded that it was not really 5 years of busy, more like 3 busy years followed by 2 superbusy years. I have to admit that I like the superbusy better, especially because of the great people that we are spending our time with these days. And I can't imagine a better person to have spent the last 5 years with. I love you so much and can't wait to spend some not so busy years with you. In about 40 years!!

Jaime Csorba said...

Happy 5 years!!! WOW!!! And what a sweet comment your hubs wrote! LOVE IT!!! Here's to you both, your beautiful family and the next 5 years!!!! Congrats!!!!

tamilazzo said...

As usual, your post makes me cry. We are so blessed to have such a wonderful son-in-law and two absolutely unbelievable grandchildren. Five years ago we were so happy to have Brian join our family and look at us now! Thank you God!!!!