What an understatement.
Yesterday, after a super busy hot summer Saturday. We jumped into the car and headed to Niles for Kailey Tokarz's 2nd Birthday party.
Her SECOND birthday party. I can't get over that all of our little friends are turning TWO this summer. Where has the time gone?
These are my favorite posts. I love to look back and see how much they have grown in their short little lives. I love that we tried to be there to help welcome them into the world on their BIRTHday and I love that friends and family wanted to be there when we welcomed our bundles into the world too. What a special mark each of these littles will make in the world. Aren't we just so lucky to get to be there when they do?
Kailey is lucky number 1. She's our oldest little friend.

look at her now! I love the piggytails!

Kenna & Tucker playing


Xander & Kailey swimming in the kiddie pool

Benny is just so tired!

Elmo!!!

Elmo saying Happy Birthday to the Birthday Girl!

McKenna seemed intrigued by Elmo, but look at the death grip on Daddy's shoulder!

Tucker had no fear! He gave Elmo five!

still not sure

Family picture with Elmo

The Bea Family with Elmo

this was the chair to be had...the kids fought over it all day
Kenna was happy to get her chance with it for a little while

that Mickey Mouse...he sure is popular!

there was even an Elmo pinata at the Elmo Birthday party!

the birthday girl taking a shot!

I love all of the kids lined up waiting for their turn!
Thank you Brad & Deana for hosting such a fun birthday party for your little girl. We had so much fun celebrating the big #2! Thanks for including us! We can't wait to be there to watch Kailey grow and grow and grow.
Happy Birthday, KAILEY!!!



1 comment:
Thanks for such a cute post! Great pictures! Kailey is so lucky to have you all in her life! She had such a fun time at her birthday party with all her friends! So funny how the parties have changed with so many little ones around! How fun! Love you all!
The Tokarz Family
Post a Comment