On Saturday morning, Aunt Krissy took McKenna & Benny swimming with all of the cousins. She definitely won the award for Best Aunt as she jumped right in with her clothes on...none of us brought bathing suits.
These pictures are the best...just look at the expressions on McKenna's and Kristen's faces. I'd say they were both having the BEST time together.

Sarah, McKenna, Kristen, Hallie, Nick
Later on in the afternoon we got all dressed up and headed to the church to see the "I do's". I always get nervous about having the kids at weddings. It really isn't comfortable for either of us. We really lucked out this time. The church had a kid's room full of toys. McKenna & Benny enjoyed themselves...they played the whole time!
STRIKE!
I went back and forth between the playroom and the back of the church where I had a nice view of the ceremony.
Look at these beautiful flower girls just before they head down the aisle! I didn't realize it when I took it, but look at the gorgeous bride right behind them!
Lauren, Sarah & Emma (my cousin, Mike's daughters - Pete's neices)
first picture of the new Mr. & Mrs. Peter & Rachel Van Niel!!!
STRIKE!
I went back and forth between the playroom and the back of the church where I had a nice view of the ceremony.
Look at these beautiful flower girls just before they head down the aisle! I didn't realize it when I took it, but look at the gorgeous bride right behind them!
Lauren, Sarah & Emma (my cousin, Mike's daughters - Pete's neices)
first picture of the new Mr. & Mrs. Peter & Rachel Van Niel!!!
There was a bit of time between the ceremony and the reception, so we headed back to the hotel to hang out and gear up.
Benny chillin' with GP
pretty girl getting ready to party
Benny & Aunt Susan
my sweet boy
before...

Benny chillin' with GP
pretty girl getting ready to party
Benny & Aunt Susan
my sweet boy
before...

after... Hey, that's their fault, why would they have a bowl of sand that low???

family! miss you Puggie!

parents of the groom! Aunt Basi & Uncle Butch


Grandma Beauty & Uncle Jeff

Uncle Ba & Aunt Malo

first dance as husband and wife


Mom, Grandma Beauty, Aunt Sylvia

Kreso, Brian, Jordan


pretty girls...Hailey & Emma

can't tell, but the Bride threw her bouquet right into the chandelier...Lizzie & Jordan volunteered to try and get it...no such luck!

Rachel & Rachel!

Sweet Pete!

Nicky & Grandma

I love the expressions on each of our faces!

Aunt Basi, Rachel, Jen, Brian

awesome
Congratulations Pete & Rachel! We are so excited for the two of you! Thank you for sharing your special day with us...we had a BLAST!



No comments:
Post a Comment