Monday, December 12, 2011

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

I've never been a cold weather gal, give me summer, give me spring, even give me fall...but winter...no thanks.  I'm pretty sure our couple of years living in Schnecksville, Pennsylvania did me in.  We lived there two years and I've never shoveled so much snow.  Snow piled so high it reached the bottom of the stop sign...Bisquit, our dog, could step right over the fence...school was closed so often we went until June 30...if I wouldn't have met some of my most treasured friends, I would have truly hated it. With winter comes Christmas...and who hates Christmas?
Christmas memories.  Winter memories.  They are some of the best.

So...maybe winter isn't my least favorite season...   

The 2011 Christmas season has begun and I couldn't be more excited to introduce holiday cheer to McKenna and Benson. 

Nothing says Christmas like a visit to see Santa. 
Photobucket
Grandma & Grandpa Witkowski and Granmom & GP met us at the mall to see the big man.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
checking out the snowman mirror with Granmom

Photobucket
I can't wait to tell Santa everything I want for Christmas!

Photobucket
having fun in line

Photobucket
saying hi to Santa before sitting down

Photobucket
no tears!  They loved him!

We took a holiday lights walk around our neighborhood one night.  It was fun to get out of the house for a little bit and the lights were so pretty! 

Making memories every chance we get. 


Photobucket
making some finishing touches to our parkway tree

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I'm not sure why they each needed to bring a shovel...were they hoping we were stopping off at the sandbox?...but it made them happy :)

Photobucket
of course you didn't think she would actually ride the whole time!  "walk!" was requested about 3/4 of the way through.

Photobucket

1 comment:

tamilazzo@hotmail.com said...

Thank God we live close to you guys so we can share in MJ and Ben's lives. We are the luckiest Grandparents alive and and so very blessed to have you and Brian share your precious gifts!