On Monday she left for San Francisco for 6 months.
She will be participating in the Credit Management Training Program (CMTP) for her company, Wells Fargo. It's a great opportunity and we couldn't be more proud of her.
But, of course, we'll miss her like CRAZY!!!
Last Saturday, my parents hosted a going away party at their house for the family and then Lizzie's boyfriend, Jordan continued the party by hosting a party at Orazio's, a bar downtown Naperville.
We had an awesome time celebrating our sweet Beanie!

ready to take on San Fran!

"Big Guy" is putting piggy tails in...because he's the only one she'll let do it! ...btw...awful angle...but Kenna sure looks cute!

Benny & Aunt Beanie

Beanie & Mackie

Amanda & Krissy

squinty sisters!

Momma sure loves her Bella

a couple of Momma's best friends came too! Marie & Jody

Godmother love!

it's always fun with Aunt Beanie & Big Guy

always!

Kenna loves cu-cakes!

Here's to you and all you will accomplish, Liz! We love you!

Love!

the four girls

ready for our girls trip!

a nice family picture, but we're missing a couple of people! Brian? Benny?

Lizzie,
There is so much ahead of you as you embark on this chapter of your life. We are so proud of all of your accomplishments and can't wait to see what's next for you! Work hard and show them just how amazing you are. You'll be home before you know it. ROVE!
Good luck!
...Mackenzie has the pictures of part 2 on her camera...it was a late night...and a rough Sunday...we sure had fun!

3 comments:
Good Luck, Lizzie! I'm sorry we couldn't make it to the party. You'll be amazing! Have a great time!
THanks Rachey!!!! Love the post and love my family so much. Thanks to everyone for the warm send off...and to my big guy for helping me so much over the last couple months prepare for my move.
Love you all!!!
I are here for you my sweet sweet Bella! I will hold this fort down and you will be embarking on new adventures! I love you so much and there is no one I am prouder of. You amaze me with your spirit and the way you just go for it all! I am so blessed to have you as a daughter!
Love you, Momma
Post a Comment