The past year has proved to be quite a bumpy road. Love and prayers are a pretty amazing thing. We are all so lucky to have one another and the heads of our family couldn't be better examples.
We love you Grandma & Grandpa Milazzo. We love you VERY much.

Grandpa & his #1 (of 16) grandchild and his #6 (of 8) great-grandchild!

kids table - Sal, Dino, Mikey, McKenna, Marissa, & Sammy

McKenna coloring with Sal

Grandma & Grandpa!

Big Guy & Beanie

Bri and his boy

Lenny & Little Lenny...same smile?

great picture of Uncle Lenny & Nicky

Grandpa meeting his newest Great Grandchild, Kinsley!

G&GM with the littles...this group keeps growing!

I <3 my cousins! ...mandy, angie, tony, lizzie, sean, nick, me!...

missing a few of us :(

nice picture of the grand kids with G&GM... sadly missing: Kristen, Mackenzie, Matt, Joe, and Julie
the girls! Aunt Kim, Aunt Lynn, Grandma, Aunt Jan, Mom, Aunt Deb

look at the blue eyes on these two! Benny with beautiful Marissa

cutting the cake

my gorgeous cousin, Angie, who I don't get to see nearly enough!

Sophie, Nicky, Lizzie...probably about to break out in a dance off

enter hilarious caption here

Auntie Lynnie and Maris
such a sweet picture...Kenna loves Big Guy
Evenings like these just remind me how much I miss all of my family. We always have such a great time together. It's such a shame that we live so far away from one another and really don't get the chance to see each other. Thank goodness for Facebook, otherwise it'd be a lot harder to keep in touch!
Congratulations Grandma and Grandpa Milazzo! We love you!


3 comments:
Jordan saying "Legacy? Oh Legacy, where are you?"
It is said that the longer you are a couple, you start to look more alike. I love your Grandparents outfits! They look so happy! I wish them many more years! You have such a great family :)
hahaha mom, you kill me. Legacy is a good pony...he just clippity clops all day.
I think he's saying did we just drive 7 hours to go to dinner????
love the blog rachey!
Post a Comment