Thursday, March 29, 2012

First Haircut!

Benny's hair was starting to get out of control so it was officially time for his FIRST haircut.  What a milestone! 

I needed a haircut myself, so I scheduled Benny & I with my girl, Melissa.  She comes to the house, which made it even nicer for Benny.

Of course, my sweet boy did an awesome job.  He sat on my lap and let Melissa do her thing!

Thank you to Grandma Witkowski for snapping the pictures for us! 

Photobucket
Hi Benny!  I'm Melissa!

Photobucket
Whoa! Look how long it was on the top!

Photobucket
sweet boy sat so still...

Photobucket
...up until about this point....

Photobucket
He did NOT like it when the hair fell in his face

Photobucket
but it didn't take long for his tears to dry up

Photobucket
almost done!

Photobucket
Its amazing how just a haircut can make him look like such a little boy ... not a baby anymore!

In the time it took me to blog this...Ben's about ready for another haircut! :)

...McKenna still hasn't had a haircut...she's jealous of her brother's hair growth!

2 comments:

T said...

OMG...Love

Barb said...

Thanks so much for letting me take the pictures. I loved being at his first haircut. Let me know when McKenna's is...2013?