Friday, May 1, 2009

Ahem...Pictures Please....

I have recently received a request that I no longer post without including pictures. I guess my words are just not enough! The funny thing is that there won't be anything new to update all of you on the Donor front for a couple of weeks anyways. SO...that is just what you're going to get...PICTURES!

Last Saturday night (after the Graham School Fun Fair) we went over to our friends house for a BBQ. Of course, it rained - gotta love Chicago weather - so we just hung out inside. We watched the NFL draft, ate, and played TriBond (by the way, I am awesome at TriBond - we won, of course!) Later that night, the boys felt the need to Rock....so...out came Rock Band. I didn't get a chance to play, but I'm pretty sure I'd be really good at singing...

Tim on the drums...

Brian on the guitar...
(Chris Rogers in the background)

The Groupies!

Just a Wednesday night...hangin' out at our house...

Brad, Dominic Valvano & Brian


Only 15 days to go until they are
Mr. & Mrs. Brad Samples

Yes, all three of them have the same shirt on...
Cool huh? um...no... ;)

There you have it DOMINIC...pictures on my blog...
are you happy!? You better leave a comment!

6 comments:

tamilazzo said...

Can't believe I'm the first to comment. Were there pics taken tonight at Chili's? Brian you look like Jimi on guitar.... Rachel stick to teaching. I can't sing either. HAHA.

GBA 24/7 said...

Who's cooler - me or mom? Both commenting on your blog on a Friday night... technically Saturday morning for me... wow...loser lizzie! P.S. where are the photos from Chili's tonight? I look good eating soup.

Aunt Malo said...

Who better to leave a third comment than your Godmother! Love the pics. Say Hi to BFB. Can't believe he's getting married! Love you. Aunt Malo

Mackenzie said...

yeah where is the pic from chilis. i look at in my work uniform!! thanks for coming in all of you!!! love you soo much! momma and dad wish you were there last night.

Anonymous said...

Sweet photos Rachel, I learn so much from photos since I cannot read well. Thanks! I like the new wallpaper too. - Dominic

Anonymous said...

Hi aunt Malo! -brad