Saturday, May 2, 2009

Just Ask and You Shall Receive...

With Mom at Neuqua's play and Dad fulfilling his Board of Director's duties at Walsh University in Canton, Ohio, us Milazzo siblings - Brian included - met up for dinner and some drinks at Chili's. We decided on Chili's because we wanted Mackenzie to be there too...she was working.

I took this first picture without realizing that my fru-fru Raspberry Margarita was right in front of Kristen's face...it cast a nice shadow as well.

We didn't want Krissy to feel bad,
so we took the next set of pictures...

Lizzie loves her Chicken Enchilada soup
so much she just can't stop eating it!

Brian likes it!

I'm not sure if this is an appropriate picture...
hmm...I'm wearing my Graham School shirt...
hey! I'm 29, I'm allowed to drink!

We had a really great time together. It was nice sitting and chatting with my sisters, who I love so much. Thanks Krissy, Beanie, and Mackie! We love you!!!!

By the way, Kris, good luck with your date tonight! :) :)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was fun last night with you guys. I love that we are so close. Thank you for the well wishes for my date tonight. I have a good feeling about this one!
Love you Rachy
--Kris

GBA 24/7 said...

I love chicken enchilada soup! It is probably the best soup ever...maybe because it is basically like nacho cheese. BTW - I like the new background. Peace, Fat Beanie P.S. I hate school...and the library...lol haha jk...lol? haha

Mackenzie said...

awww the pics are sooo good!! love it rachyy!!you guys are soo funny with the drink infront of all of you! LOVE YOU!!!

Mackenzie said...

by the way. do you not have apic of lizzie smiling?...both pics she is eating her soup. haha

The Witkowski Family said...

nope...no pic of beans smiling...she just couldn't stop slurping the soup! sorry we didn't get a picture of you, Mack with the drink in front of you! I should have come over to ToGo's with it! haha! love you girls!

Aunt Kim said...

Love the new background!! You all are so fun! :)
See you soon!
Aunt Kim

tamilazzo said...

Thought the pic after Kristen's straw was going to be a nice photo of her. Laughed at each photo of my girls having fun. I'm glad you are so close. You missed an awesome performance at Neuqua, the kids in "Crazy For You" were very talented. Missed you all though. The Momma

Anonymous said...

Wish I could have as much fun as you guys, but I'm old and have children that are having that kind of fun :) Maybe after they move out of the house! Is that what happens? Love the pics. Keep them coming! Love you, Jen

KatieK said...

Two good updates...I'm glad I came on to check, even though I knew there wouldn't be any 'egg' updates this weekend!

How blessed you are to have three beautiful, loving sisters! Looks like you had a fun time with them. Your mom & dad were missing out!

I'm LOVING the new background, too! The color combo is one of my faves...it could match our bedroom, and yours too, right?!

Missed you this weekend. See you in the morning, bright & early! How many Mondays do we have left?!

Love ya! Katie

Anonymous said...

That's just plain hilarious!