Sunday, May 10, 2009

Take This and Eat It...

...Aunt Lynn... hahaha!

This weekend Brian & I (and mom & dad) traveled to Richfield, Ohio for my cousin, Sal's First Communion. We had a great time catching up with some of my aunts, uncles, cousins, and my Grandma & Grandpa Milazzo. I ATE and ATE and ATE...seriously, I haven't eaten that much in a long time. I don't think I stopped eating at all this weekend. There is something about chips and dip...I just can't seem to stop!

Congratulations Sal on making your First Communion, thanks for letting Brian & I have your bunk beds for the weekend! You're the best!

Thank you Uncle Mike, Aunt Kim, Marissa, Sammy, and Sal for having us! We had a GREAT time! We are looking forward to coming back this summer for the pool party! ;)

Alright here are a bunch of pictures of our weekend...Aunt Kim is excited to finally be pictured on the blog!

Sal & Aunt Kim, my #1 follower and commenter
(with Mary in the background!)

Brian & Rocco (my cousin, Julie's son) in Church

Sal & his Godparents (my mom & dad)

The Richfield Milazzo's
Aunt Kim, Sal, Marissa, Sammy, & Uncle Mike

...now with Grandma & Grandpa Milazzo

Aunt Lynn, Uncle Rick & Sal

Sal, Rocco, & Mikey
yes, those are the bunk beds we slept in...
Brian on the top bunk, Me on the bottom!

Brian looking cool while he is smoking a cigar and driving the Go-Kart

Sammy holding Rocco

crazy women!
Aunt Jan, Aunt Lynn & Momma

me & my love

Dad & Rocco nuzzling

How many mimosas is that???

Auntie Lynn & Roc

Here we go, it's a race to see who will comment first! Will Aunt Kim be first again???

7 comments:

Mackenzie said...

ohhh my goddd!! looks like you guys had a lot of fun!!! look at my rocco!! he is gettin soo big!!! miss all of you soo much! by the way i am first!! love you!!!

KatieK said...

I LOVE all the pictures! It's nice to put faces to the names that I've been hearing! Looks like you had a great weekend. I was cracking up when I saw the picture of Brian on the go-cart, with a cigar!

(Where's "Aunt Kim's" comment?! Looks like Mackenzie & I beat her to the punch this time!)

Love--Kate

Aunt Kim said...

Ok, everyone...I get the BRONZE today! Geez, you're all quick! :)
he he

Rachel ~ thank you so much for posting and the pics. We're offically ON the blog! :) We had a wonderful weekend. Thanks for all who were able to make it to Sal's special day. It was a great weekend. Our family truly is the greatest!

Looking forward to following along in the weeks ahead with Mackenzie and You and Brian...

Hugs everyone!
Aunt Kim :)

Anonymous said...

Looks like you all had a great time! Kim, Meg, and I all went to Mom's for Mother's Day and cleaned out her attic! What fun! We found stuff from our past up there that we had forgotten about. Then Dad treated all of us to Sunday brunch. He was the most handsome man there, escorting in six beautiful women :) Wish we could have seen you. Love you all, Jen

GBA 24/7 said...

Love the pics...wish I could have been there! What a good looking family! See you soon...next up Brady's wedding!

Anonymous said...

Rachy I have entered rehab for chips and dip. Seriously that was soooooo much fun. You my dear, are amazing! (u know what i am talking about). I can't wait for baby witko. I am feeling like it is going to be very soon.....xoxoxo Aunt Lynn

Aunt Malo said...

What a beautiful family the Milazzo clan is! Loved seeing the pictures of the celebration for Sal. Sorry we couldn't be there. Love you both. Have a great time at BFB and Megan's wedding. Can't wait to see pictures of that one. Love, Aunt Malo