Monday, May 4, 2009

The Warm Weather is Here!

It was yet another wild weekend for us...Saturday night we went downtown Chicago for a party and then Sunday was filled with a baby shower for me and a double header for Brian. Everything is definitely more fun when the sun is shining and the birds are chirping....I can't think of anything better than sitting out at a baseball game in the spring! Here are some pictures from our fun-filled weekend!

Here's pictures from the baby shower I went to for our friend's, Dominic & Adrienne Valvano.

me & Aveline (Dominic's sister)

Megan, Adrienne & I

Me & Dom

Ave, Mrs. Valvano, & Dominic
The Soon-to-be Aunt, Grandma, and Daddy!


Next up...Pictures from Brian's baseball game! I'm sure he'll be really excited that I posted these! Brian pitched in the first game of the double header and got the win!



What a stud!

I'm almost embarrassed of this next part...Yes! We went to Chili's AGAIN! I know...twice in one weekend...what the heck!? Okay, Mack's Chili's is really close to where the boys were playing and we were hungry. Plus, we get to see Mackenzie...

Mackenzie, the bartender!

I know what you're thinking...geez...another raspberry margarita!?
Yes! Another one...I like them okay!
Also, Brian & I were just helping her try to
win the Margarita Madness competition!

The (soon-to-be) Samples & The Witko's
Friends Forever!

There you have it! The update of the Witko weekend. We hope that all of you were able to get out and enjoy the sunshine. Have a great week!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome pictures!

Aunt Kim said...

Hi Rachel,
It's Monday and I am checking the blog and was so happy to see a post! Awesome pics, as usual! :)
How fun Brian is on a baseball team, with uniforms and everything! Does he get trader cards, too? he he

Mackenzie, you look cute behind the bar!

We had a good weekend as well. Marissa had a game out in Mentor...on Chillicothe Road! Uncle Mike showed her 'the old house' and gravity hill! (ask your mom and dad). Sal had a game, too and Sammy had her bday party. (she is now a double digit girl!)

We are soooo looking forward to seeing you all soon! Sal is so excited! He has even cleaned his room for his favorite guests!

Thanks again Rachel for inviting us all in to share your baby journey and your fun social life!

Much love,
Aunt Kim
P.S. Don't forget your camera this weekend!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Hi Rach- I am so glad that things are going so well. It nice to see that you are still have so much fun. Keep up the good spirits. I love the pictures of Brian playing baseball. I am really glad the warm weather is here because I have been sitting watching baseball also. I can't believe I have a 16 year old. I am way to young for that. You are always in my thought and prayers. Love you always. Kim

Mackenzie said...

thank you again for coming and visiting me AGAIN! dont be embarassed!! we have always loved chilis. plus they have great fajitas and an amazing chicken ranch san! haha!!love you!! ill let you know how wednesday goes!! love you!!!

Anonymous said...

Chilis must be the place to be. I went there this weekend too, to celebrate the end of the school year. Got my frozen fruity drink and chocolate molten cake on!

-Kevin

Anonymous said...

I was so excited to read the update and find out that you got some good news!! You certainly will have a long story to share when this little one comes along!! Congrats on the good news ... keep it coming!

Kristin

Anonymous said...

Brian.. your right side is flying open on the delivery. work on it. -Brad

Brian said...

I hear Joel Osteen stopped by the shower, oh wait there he is with Rachel under some assumed name "Dom". I hope he brought a nice present.

Love you Rach and thank you for showing the world that Dominic looks like Joel Osteen.

Anonymous said...

Brian maybe you should go in next time the Yankees are down 15.

http://bronxbaseballdaily.baby-bombers.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/nick-swisher-pitching1-202x300.jpg

-Kevin