Thursday, July 9, 2009

The Adventures of Trip

Our favorite activity this summer has been heading out to Lake Waubonsie. It is located right behind our high school, Waubonsie Valley. This is the lake that Brian & I use to have to run around in gym class. Let me tell you...it is much more fun now!

We take a nice long walk around the lake and then halfway through Trip even gets to take a dip in the water! We have enjoyed taking this walk together, but it is even more fun when we have friends come with us. So far we have had Parker Kerckhove (Katie K's puppy) and Pepper Milazzo join us at the lake. Please let me know if anyone else would like to meet up with us...we love the company!

Buddies, Trip & Parker

Katie & Parker at the dam, the midway point

Trip loves swimming in the water!

Come on Parker, it's okay, you can cross!

Pep and Krissy

Aunt Pepper with her niece, Trip

Two swimmin' girls!

Pepper would stay all day if she could!

Pepper standing nice for Kristen, Trip going crazy!

She is so pretty!

Whew! There's nothing better than a nap on the couch after a nice walk!

8 comments:

GBA 24/7 said...

Yippee I'm first! Looks like you guys have a lot of fun together. Can't wait till you're pushing a stroller too. See you soon! Love, Lizzie

Mackenzie said...

im going to get a leash of our cat and come with. she doesnt like wanter but we can still enjoy a nice walk with pep and tripp..

Mackenzie said...

and parker! sorry to leave the big man out!! katie he is sooo gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures Rach! Pep and I had so much fun. We can't wait to go again. Love you--Kris

Angie Kinney said...

Me and Dixie (my dog) would love to meet up with you. You all always have a great time!!

KatieK said...

Dear Trip--

Thanks for inviting me to take a walk with you & your mommy last Tuesday! I had a lot of fun...even though I was a little afraid of the water & the 'bridge.' And, I even liked it when you tried to chase me & bite my big furry tail. My mom said that we might get to do it again next week with you & Pepper. Maybe I'll try the water at the water stop this time!

Love & Licks--
Parker

The Barrett's said...

Thats so cool that your go to this park. its right behind our house. We live at the covey which connects to this park and we walk zoie and buddy on it pretty much every afternoon. I hope you enjoyed it. I know our dogs do!

Aunt Kim said...

I love the last picture the best!! It's good to be Tripp!! :)

Aunt Kim