Saturday, December 5, 2009

Meet Delilah and Leah!

Today I went over to my friend, Laura's house for a small get together. Laura just gave birth to her daughter, Delilah, on November 5th. She just came home from the hospital last week, so a few of us got together to welcome little Lilah home. I also got to finally meet our friend's, Russ & Kristen Pozen's, four month old daughter, Leah. It was a fun afternoon of catching up with the girls and holding little baby girls!

me & little Lilah

the girls from left to right:
Kristen, Carolyn, Laura, Megan & Beth

LEAH!!!
look at that expression! she really wanted to be on the blog!

Mommy & Baby

me & a snoozing Leah

Lilah & her big sister, Ella

precious Lilah

I can't wait for Lilah and Leah to meet McKenna!

1 comment:

Aunt Kim said...

Hey there Delilah! (couldn't resist that) - we share a birthday! Welcome to the World little ones!

Rachel's Aunt Kim