The first snow came this week here in Illinois...it was Trip's first experience with snow and she couldn't be any more excited. She loves to jump in it, run in it, eat it, and dig her nose in it. She just can't get enough, she ALWAYS wants to be outside playing in it! She can't wait until her sister is here to play with her!
while we were outside I took a picture of the SOLD sign on our townhouse

3 comments:
Trippy looks so cute standing outside in the snow. Next year she can pull our sweet girl on the sled! What joy!!
Dear Trippy--
Looks like you love the snow! I do too. I love to bury my face in it & then fling it up on my Momma. Try that trick...it'll make your Momma scream!
Let's plan a play date...in the snow. My 'hood or yours?! Maybe then I can give you your Christmas present. Momma says we have to get it outta here before I eat it myself!
Love,
Your Buddy Parker
How fun for Trip! :)
YAY on the SOLD sign!
Aunt Kim
Post a Comment