Sunday, March 21, 2010

Goin' to the Chapel...

...and she's gonna get married...

My college roommate and good friend, Courtney Vermett became Mrs. Paul Stafford this weekend and I had the honor of standing up in her wedding.

To begin the wild wedding weekend we headed to Courtney & Paul's rehearsal at Saint Alexander Church in Villa Park, IL and then had dinner at Maggiano's in Oakbrook....

the soon to be Mr. & Mrs.!

bridesmaids with the bride

the whole crew!

the groom with his groomsmen

Val & Renee

Renee's husband, Alan & Brian

Nay & I at dinner

the girls!
Val, Renee, Courtney, Brooke, Maria, me

Brian & his buddy, Roz

Courtney lovin' on MJ
...we're laughing because Renee just tripped over a purse and practically fell on her face...it was obviously really hilarious!

ISU Roomies! Go Redbirds!

the beautiful bride with her maid of honor (her sister Brooke!)

The wedding festivities began early Saturday morning and continued late into the evening. The wedding was beautiful and the reception (held at Drury Lane) was a blast. It was hard not being allowed to party it up like I'm used to at weddings, but we still had a great time. I allowed myself to dance at the slow songs and just one fast song all night. Thank goodness for good friends who kept me company throughout the evening at the table! I'm just glad that I was able to go!

Congratulations Paul & Courtney! We are so excited for the two of you! Love you!

Court getting her hair done

Nay & I all dolled up

time for makeup!

THE dress!

celebratory shot while waiting for the limo
(my glass had water in it!)

Mr. & Mrs. Paul Stafford!

Renee's 9 month old, Jackson came to see his Mommy walk down the aisle!

Kris & I after the ceremony

ISU Rugby Girls! Lauren Tracy and Jesse Weber

Kristen, Jamie & Emily

Brian & I dancing a slow one!

Alan & I at the table while everyone else is dancing!

me & Jamie, Renee's sister and our makeup artist

Bri & Nay

my love enjoying the view with me!

1 comment:

Aunt Kim said...

You are the cutest pregnant bridesmaid I've ever seen! You looked great, Rachel!!! :)

Congratulations to the happy couple.