Friday, April 23, 2010

1 Week Old

My mom's best friends, Marie, Jody & Diane, made and gave this special rocking chair to McKenna. Not only did I know that this chair would look perfect in her nursery, but I also knew it would be perfect for her milestone pictures!

On Friday, April 16th, McKenna was ONE WEEK OLD! Here she is in her chair!


Dear McKenna,
At one week old, you are still a peanut! By the end of the week, Dr. Kreiling weighed you in at 5 lbs. 4 oz.! We were very excited that you gained 3 oz. You are wearing preemie size clothes and newborn size diapers. Getting your diaper changed is your least favorite thing to do. You love to snuggle with everyone, but especially with me! You are eating about every 2 1/2 to 3 hours and would prefer to sleep with Mommy & Daddy rather than in your bassinett! Right now we are living at Grandma & Grandpa Milazzo's house and you couldn't be any luckier of a little girl! You are loved so much and you get so many kisses! We are so lucky to have you. I can't imagine my life without you.
I love you with all of my heart!
Love, Mommy

4 comments:

tamilazzo said...

This Momma is so happy that my girl and her girl, are living with us. I have the best son in law helping around the house and I can see first hand what a wonderful man my daughter married. Both Rachel and McKenna are very lucky ladies to have such a special man in their lives.

There is nothing better than coming home from work early on a Friday, to kisses from a sweet baby girl!

I love you MJ! Grandma

KatieK said...

I'm not sure which is more precious...your note to McKenna or your Mom's comments on you & Brian! What a special love you & your families share! McKenna is certainly blessed to be a part of it all.

Anonymous said...

Rachel she is SO beautiful! Madisyn and I can't wait to hang out with you guys!!!:)
Love,
Jenny Kammer

T said...

ok, so she looked small but not really tiny until you the pic of her with Brian's wedding band as her bracelet! that is so crazy.