Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Happy 4th of July!

4th of July means a couple of things to the Milazzo's....

1. Mom is out of town

2. Arlington Race Track

This year mom was in New Orleans for the National Education Association's Annual Meeting and Representative Assembly.

Arlington Race Track is our favorite annual trip we make with Dad. We enjoy betting on the horses, eating nachos, and the occasional win. This year was extra special...it was McKenna's first time!

no "walk up picture" this year...we took a shuttle from the parking lot

ready to roll

hmmm horse #5 looks good

my little firecracker!

Baby's First Fourth!

she already loves it!

GP loves this day with his girls!

Brad & Megan joined us this year too

Nice action shot, Kenz!

Mack & Liz with ketchup and mustard

seriously...who's camera is this?

sisters!

Dad and his favorite four girls

Whew! What a day!

2 comments:

mugsy said...

Thanks for letting us tag along. We had so much fun! I think we may have started a new tradition for the Samples' family.

tamilazzo said...

I sure miss my family on the Fourth, but there is nothing like the RA! Double the pleasure this year, got to see Tim. Maybe in 2011 I'll spend the holiday with my family. MJ grew so much in a week and I missed her so!