Saturday, July 24, 2010

Our Favorite Place

...is the pool!

McKenna & I have been hitting the pool a lot this hot, hot summer. Even though we haven't moved into our house yet, we've gotten to know our neighborhood pool quite well and....we LOVE it!

her hat doesn't fit so well! but we can't find one small enough!

Kenna has started opening her mouth to give squishy kisses!

3 comments:

mackenzie said...

Kenna. U looke ur ur boottttyyyful! Lots of squishy to you! Grandma new bathing suit? Love it....rachy I think I saw some lady in wisconsin wearing ur suit hahaha just playing! Love u all!

tamilazzo said...

This has been THE best summer for me! There is nothing like a smile from MJ in the morning! Of course squishey kisses are the best too!

Aunt Kim said...

Awesome about using the pool this summer! Everyone has cute suits! hehe

Love and hugs,
Aunt Kim :)