Premature.Ovarian.Failure. That's what we were told in December of 2008.
Chance of me getting pregnant with my own egg .... slim to none .....
so imagine my surprise (and tears) when I saw this...
...and this...

my baby girl may be little but she's going to be a....


and we couldn't be any more excited!

Baby Witko #2 is due March 16, 2011! It is very early - but you know me...I can't even think twice about keeping this news a secret - I am just way too excited! Please keep us in your prayers that all goes happy and healthy the next few weeks.
what do you think?
...oh and by the way...this was my 200th post! I'd say that worked out to be pretty special!


8 comments:
I can't believe it! It's so amazing how things work out. Brad and I could not be more excited. Kenna is such a sweetheart and I know this next one will be too. (Brayden's hoping it's a boy.) I never thought that we would be pregnant together, but am SO glad that we are! Congratulations again! Love you!
There certainly aren't the proper words to express how happy we are for you, Brian, McKenna, and your families. We said after McKenna arrived that God is in the miracle business, and he just isn't holding back for you! No one is more deserving of another little blessing. You are such remarkable parents, already, to Kenna and that will only continue with this next little bundle!
Many prayers are being said for a safe & healthy pregnancy with this little one. (Just wish I could get my Poppy to keep you in his daily prayers like he did while you were pregnant with Kenna. I guess he's watching down on your & babe now!)
Love you so much, and anxious to be with you on this next pregnancy journey!
Katie & Steve
I cried so hard this morning! I am so freakinnnnggggg excited! And kenna is going to be an amazing big sister just like you are to me! Love it so much! God def heard my prayers every night for u and bri! Love u soooooo much!
I don't know who made me cry more, you with the blog or Macker with her comments. I thought that I cried my eyes out last week when you showed me the clear blue easy. But here I am again crying more tears of happiness. We are so blessed, first with our beautiful McKenna Jo and now with our new grandbaby. God is an awesome God and He had blessed us over and over again.
Ok, so here I am, your blogger creeper friend who remembers well the first time I came upon your blog in March 2009.(I think I may have been your first blogosphere/non-in the real world- friend follower!) And how I waited anxiously, just about this time last year, to hear how things would turn out with...oh gosh, can't remember the technical term for what you were doing last year at the end of July, but it ended up well! And I loved following the WHOLE pregnancy with McKenna and her birth...and I don't think I have commented since she was born, but I have rejoiced with you and Brian and your whole family. McKenna is soooo adorable and I am so freaking excited that she is going to be a BIG SISTER! I will pray hard for all of you, especially for that new life inside of you. Thank you for sharing your journey with me! I am soooo happy for you!
WOOOOHOOOOO so flippin excited.....praying hard for this next bundle of joy!
Oh my gosh! That is so exciting! I will be praying for you as well. I was just thinking this morning that there is some kind of crazy baby boom going on. Everyone, including myself is ending up pregnant and most of them have been complete surprises!!! Congratulations to you guys!
So, I too am another blog stalker. :) I've been following since I think the beginning. You are so great about posting and I love to hear about all of the updates with McKenna and your awesome family. I refer to you guys as my "fake/Internet" friends. :) I could not be more excited for you guys. I cried reading your post and cried again when I had to read it to my husband. We will definitely be keeping you in our prayers. God has blessed you with such a beautiful daughter,I can't wait to hear about all of the blessings he has in store for you through this pregnancy too. Congratulations!
Post a Comment