On Saturday, July 10, 2010, we met the most amazing photographer, Amy Tripple, for McKenna's 3 month session. I can't thank our friend, Beth VanDeWoestyne, for referring me. As you'll see, Amy does absolutely amazing work!
I think Amy captured McKenna at 3 months perfectly. How beautiful are the colors in her dress?! I can't wait to put them up in our new house!
3 comments:
Grandma Barb
said...
BEAUTIFUL pictures! I can't wait to put them up in my house too! You all look good, of course Mckenna is so photogenic. What a perfect family picture. You better just keep that photographer on retainer for the next few years.
Of course the pictures are beautiful, look at the BEAUTIFUL subjects! MJ is the most beautiful baby in the whole world. [at least until number 2,3,4 and 5 arrive!]. We are so blessed!
3 comments:
BEAUTIFUL pictures! I can't wait to put them up in my house too! You all look good, of course Mckenna is so photogenic. What a perfect family picture. You better just keep that photographer on retainer for the next few years.
These turned out great! My friend Patti just had Amy do family pics too. How funny! What a beautiful family you have!
Of course the pictures are beautiful, look at the BEAUTIFUL subjects! MJ is the most beautiful baby in the whole world. [at least until number 2,3,4 and 5 arrive!]. We are so blessed!
Post a Comment