Wednesday, August 18, 2010

ChiliMack

We don't often get to see Aunt Mackie because of her work schedule at Chili's. Sometimes we have to take things into our own hands and visit her at work. There's nothing like Mackenzie serving us dinner! :)

It was so loud in the restaurant that McKenna decided
the best thing to do would be to go to sleep!

uh...get to work! My Diet Coke is in need of a refill!

brother and sister in law love!

Mack is currently opening a new Chili's in Vernon Hills, IL and we miss her so much! We are so proud of her hard work. She's working her way up the Chili's totem pole and was asked to be the bar lead at the next opening! Way to go, Mackie!

We love you!

3 comments:

mackenzie said...

Love the new header! And I miss u. Guys so much! Give punky and boy dog lots of love for me! I love when u guys come and visit me at work! Even tho that night I was sweating like a hog! Love u rachy! See u when I get back!

tamilazzo said...

It is August 28th! Thirteen days since your last post. Busy????

Patty said...

Rachel-Thanks for commenting on my blog! That meant alot to me. I agree with your mom...13 days since your last post but I am sure you are super busy being back at work. Hope your new school year is off to a great start!
hugs-
Patty