Fall is my favorite time of year and Halloween is my favorite holiday, so you can imagine how excited I am to do all of the fun Fall activities there are to do with little kids. The first thing we decided to do was to take McKenna apple picking. Last Sunday, Oct. 3, we made plans with our good friends, Tim, Steph, & Tucker Bea to head west and hit a U-Pick orchard. Much to our dismay, apples came in early and were gone early this year and there were no apples to be picked, much less even to buy! We were so disappointed! On our way out to Newark, IL, we passed a pumpkin patch, so we decided to turn apple picking into pumpkining! We ended up having a great time and most importantly, McKenna & Tucker had a blast!

snoozing in the car, saving up her energy!

where we ended up...Heap's Giant Pumpkin Farm

Kenna & Daddy ready to roll

;)

I love this picture...look at Tucker & Kenna looking at each other!

McKenna absolutely LOVES animals...she has no fear
This cowie loves her too...she's giving Kenna a big kiss!


hee-haw!

oink oink!

holding hands!

uh..mom...this straw doesn't taste so good...

Tucker didn't take her word for it...he wanted to try it on his own!

I just can't get enough of these two on the bales of straw!

big 'ol punkins!

Kenna, don't you just love it?!

yes, we even tried to get her attention with a piece of straw!
she still wouldn't look!

mini-horsey

ride 'em cowgirl!


McKenna & Daddy headed for the Corn Maze

I want it!


I hope we don't get lost in here!

The Bea's!

The Witko's!

Where's our punkin?

There she is!

I like to put anything and everything in my mouth!

Hi Momma!

Tucker!!!

Here's my pumpkin! Isn't it awesome?!
1 comment:
The pictures of Kenna in the middle of all of the pumpkins are my favorite! She sure seems to love Halloween already, just like her mama.
Post a Comment