Monday, October 25, 2010

Snakes and Snails and Puppy Dog Tails...

That's what little BOYS are made of!

We are so excited to announce that we can offically call WitkoBaby#2 HE!

Trippy & McKenna are going to have a Little Brother!

Can you even believe it?!

Here is our son: Benson Richard Witkowski!
Ben, Benny Boo, Bens...yes, he's already got nicknames!

Direct quote from the Ultrasound Tech,
"As my son would say, I can see his dinger!"

So, you may be wondering...where did Benson Richard come from???

We actually had this name already picked out as our boy option for McKenna, so we are very excited that we get to use it, plus it made coming up with a name super easy! Our list of possible girl's names is quite long! Benson is Brian's middle name and Richard is Grandpa Witkowski's first name.

Time to get shopping! I have lots of BLUE and GREEN to get buying!

2 comments:

Brina said...

We're so very excited for all of you! I can't wait to be an Aunt again! I love the name, it's very disinguished. It will be great if he's a lawyer, doctor, or plumber! See you tomorrow night for our b-day celebration :)

Mindi said...

Congratulations! I have 2 boys of my own and they are fabulous! I can't wait to see/hear what a great big sister McKenna is going to be and to see how wonderful baby Benson will be. Congratulations again! So happy for you guys. (BTW I LOVE the name Benson). :)