This post is well overdue.
At the beginning of football season, McKenna was given a very special gift.
One of my former students and good friends, Hannah Pawelski & her family are huge Notre Dame fans, just like us. One day Hannah brought McKenna a Notre Dame sweatshirt that had been Hannah's when she was a little girl. I was so touched by her thoughtfulness. She said that they had found it and had thought of McKenna right away. How sweet is that?!
Hannah wrote the sweetest note to go along with it:
Dear Mrs. Witkowski,
This little Notre Dame sweatshirt was mine when I was a baby! I thought it would be perfect for McKenna! Hope it brings the Irish some luck!
Love,
Hannah
At the beginning of football season, McKenna was given a very special gift.
One of my former students and good friends, Hannah Pawelski & her family are huge Notre Dame fans, just like us. One day Hannah brought McKenna a Notre Dame sweatshirt that had been Hannah's when she was a little girl. I was so touched by her thoughtfulness. She said that they had found it and had thought of McKenna right away. How sweet is that?!
Hannah wrote the sweetest note to go along with it:
Dear Mrs. Witkowski,
This little Notre Dame sweatshirt was mine when I was a baby! I thought it would be perfect for McKenna! Hope it brings the Irish some luck!
Love,
Hannah
Hannah & McKenna this past summer
Kenna in her "Hannah" sweatshirt...for the ND game, of course!
Gooo IRISH!

2 comments:
No Thanksgiving pics???? but i took like a thousand. haha. Mck is soooo cute! Love love love her so much!
Be talkin to you soon.
ND has won ther last three games! It must be the sweatshirt! Got any other clothes for MJ, we need them for the bowl game! Haha.
Post a Comment