Sunday, January 9, 2011

A New Year

Happy 2011! Is it just me or did 2010 fly by?? I'm not sure I remember a year going as fast as 2010 did. Wow.

2010 was a year I'll never forget.

We had our sweet McKenna, we moved into our new house, and we found out we're pregnant with our 2nd Little Miracle. I don't think we could ask for better!

Trippy's favorite spot...right in front of the fireplace


December 31, 2010 - 29 weeks, 2 days



To celebrate the new year, we had family & friends and their kids over in a nice family friendly environment...long ways from our New Years in the past! I thought I took more pictures than I did, so I'm missing quite a few people. Sorry!


here's Mercedes Barrs holding William, Corey Hudson holding Kenna, Brad, & Tim Bea with Tucker...all hanging out in the living room

the girl is just like her Momma, what can I say?

McKenna loves Tucker!

carseats lined the kitchen!

McKenna, William Barrs, & Brayden Samples!
McK - 8 months 3 weeks, William - 2 months 1 week,
Brayden - 1 month 3 weeks


Kenna has her hand down, but now Brayden isn't looking!

Babies on the way!
Stephanie is due Jan. 19th with Baby Girl Bea
(Avery Jean Bea was born 11:30pm last night! more to come when we meet her!!!)



Happy New Year Sweet Girl!!!

1 comment:

Brina said...

Congrats to the Bea's! Can't wait to see pics. Looks like a good time was had by all!