You are 9 months old! As always, I can't believe my sweet boy is another month older.
Where has the time gone?
I have so much to tell you. You have grown up so much in the last month. I can't get over how quickly you're moving through milestones and learning new things.

9 months old, December 14, 2011

We met with Dr. Canner this month for your 9 month well check. You weighed 18 lbs. 10 oz. (20th %tile), you were 28 in. long (45th %tile) and your head circumference was 17 3/4 (40th %tile). She was very impressed with everything your doing already! You crawled all over the place in the room, pulling yourself up on everything. Dr. Canner thinks you may be an early walker. Dad and I think so too! It seems like you're so close! The only immunization you had was your flu shot booster. Dr. Canner told me that you can start eating more table foods. So, we're excited to start giving you "real" food.
You're wearing 9 month clothes and size 3 diapers.
You are the sweetest boy I know. You love your family, but you especially love your sister. You want to be with her all the time. You don't like it when she walks away from you or leaves you behind. You love your puppy too. You like to crawl up to Trippy and lay on her.

You learned how to crawl up the stairs this month! You don't yet know how to go down, but you love it when we chase you up the stairs. You laugh so hard.

look at all of that handsome hair!

You love when Brayden comes over to play. You, Brayden & Kenna love to play in the basement together. I think you'll be even happier when you have an easier time keeping up with them, though. It's hard when they run around and you can't catch up!

You learned how to do SO BIG! this month too! You do it all the time. Sometimes you hold your hands together, sometimes you put both arms up straight, and sometimes you just put one arm up...we always wonder which one you're going to do! You usually use SO BIG! to get our attention. You'll just all of a sudden put your arms up, waiting for some one to say SO BIG! You love it!

you are so photogenic!
One of your favorite things to do is jump. You and Kenna love to jump together on everything, but you especially love to jump on beds. The two of you would jump in your cribs together all day long if we let you! You also love to jump on Mommy & Daddy's bed while holding our hands. You giggle the whole time.

You're now saying dadadada all the time! You're always talking and making sounds. Daddy was very excited that you said dada first! I always say mamamama to you and you just look at me and say dadadada! You're so funny :)

You love playing in the basement with all of the toys. You like jumping on the couch with Kenna, playing with the Fisher Price Learning Home Door, the slide, the animals, and just following McKenna around.



Lots of teeth popped out this month! You now have two on the top and three on the bottom.

You're starting to get into everything! Here you are looking for a specific book to read...probably the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse book.

Just know you are the most perfect little boy in the world.
I love you sweet boy.
Love, Mommy

4 comments:
He is such a little heartbreaker, Rachel. So sweet. 9 months already...time seriously does fly by! Happy New Year to you & your beautiful family! :)
He is the most perfect little boy! He is so happy all the time. LOVE him!
Benny Boosky you are the handsomest little boy I know! You never take a bad photo because you are so darn cute! Your Mimoo loves you so much and there is no little boy I would rather nuzzle with!
I forgot to add that you are indeed the most perfect little boy in the world and God certainly blessed this family when he gave us YOU! I love you! MIMOO
Post a Comment