Saturday, January 7, 2012

Christmas Day

My family arrived at our house around 10:00-10:30.  We were all much too excited to see the kids open their gifts so we didn't waste any time!   After presents, we ate a delicious breakfast of Wit-skillet, cinnamon rolls, and of course mimosas!  Then we hung out, relaxed, took naps, played, ate appetizers, and just enjoyed the day together.  We were so excited that everyone was there.  Mackenzie came all the way from Terra Haute, Indiana, where she's opening a new Chili's.  I <3 my family.
Photobucket
a rocking/bouncy horsey from Aunt Krissy!  McKenna wasn't too thrilled with the fact that it talks.   She's a bit scared of it...look at GP trying to get her on it! 

Photobucket
Ben got on the horse...but he doesn't look to thrilled either!  McKenna is slowly warming up to it still, Benny, on the other hand, really likes it now!

Photobucket
Santa Baby!  (thanks Jordan!)

Photobucket
love this

Photobucket
love this even more -- oh how we miss Mackenzie!

Photobucket
Benny loves his Godmother!

Photobucket
Merry Christmas!

Photobucket
McKenna's expression... <3

I made my Grandma & Grandpa Milazzo's spaghetti and meatballs for Christmas dinner.  I put a spin on the meatballs though and stuffed them with mozzarella.  Lizzie made an awesome salad.  It sure was delicious! 

Photobucket

After dinner festivities included more lounging, football on TV, Eclair Cake for dessert, and a nice game of pictionary between me and Mackenzie and my mom and Lizzie. 

I can't believe Christmas is over already....

No comments: