One of our Christmas presents from my parents was a membership to the Brookfield Zoo and it didn't take us long to begin using it! Along with my parents, Brad, Megan & Brayden, and Laura, Cale, Ella & Delilah Lucas, we headed out to the zoo to check out their Zoo Lights.
After being advised from a friend at school, we decided to go a bit early, that way we could see the animals and then check out the lights too. It turned out to be a perfect decision. As we were leaving the zoo, there were crowds of people entering. Our kids didn't really care about the lights, but they were beautiful!

Kenna & Brayden riding in style

Ben's all set to see the lions! Rrrrooooaaaarrrr!

just a little chilly

checking out the giraffes

Benny & Daddy

she loves the giraffes...doesn't take her eyes off of them

Benny's turn to ride with Brayden!


Miss Independent wanted to walk

Santa's sleigh was being pulled by polar bears! photo op!

she loves this sweet boy

so do I

check out the only two kids who won't ride...yep...they're mine...Benny being held, McKenna walking

checking out the lights
I just realized I didn't get a single picture of the lights. Oh well. What would I do with those anyway???

3 comments:
my mom was sooo happy you were using the blanket she made benson :)
Tara, please be sure to tell your mom that her blankets are their favorites! McKenna & Ben sleep with them every night :)
The zoo was such fun! Next time we figure out a better way to stay warm. KNOW what I mean? Thanks for letting GP and Mimoo enjoy the zoo with you all!
Post a Comment