Tuesday, April 24, 2012

McKenna...Let Down Your Haaaaiiiirrrr!

We celebrated McKenna's 2nd birthday with a Tangled party on Saturday the 14th. She was really excited and couldn't wait to "blow candle out" again. When we asked her "Who's birthday is it?" She had no problem answering..."ME'S!"

She definitely knew it was her special day. That made it all the more fun!

The most special people in McKenna's life were there to celebrate. The only person missing was Aunt Beanie and we missed her like crazy. She's still in San Francisco. AB Facetimed Kenna right before her party, so that they could talk...technology is the best, isn't it?!

Here are a bunch of pictures from Kenna's Birthday #2. What a great day! She is definitely one loved little big girl!

IMG_6690
Rapunzel's Tower

IMG_6685
All McKenna wanted for her birthday was CUPCAKES! Funny...that changed once she saw all the presents!!!

IMG_6687
Hallie & Ben hanging out with the presents. The lounge chair from MiMoo & GP was a big hit!

IMG_6689
Aunt Lynn, Grandma Witkowski, Amanda, Aunt Krissy, Aunt Sabrina, MiMoo, Aunt Mackie

IMG_6699
Here GP try this...I know you'll love it as much as I do!

IMG_6691
Aunt Mackie knows how much McKenna loooovvveeesss cake pops and had them made especially for her!

IMG_6692

IMG_6713
It didn't take long for the birthday girl to dig in!

IMG_6721
seriously...how sweet is this kid?! Only Benny would be just as excited for his sister's birthday as he is his own. (or maybe it's that she just let him lick the tower too!)

IMG_6726
her big moment...

IMG_6729
getting ready...licking her lips! ...btw...my tower is reeeeaaalllly starting to lean...uh oh!

IMG_6732

IMG_6739
I think this face says it all... BEST.DAY.EVER.

IMG_6748
we only took like 8 of these together and my girl wasn't looking in any of them!

IMG_6758

IMG_6754

IMG_6767
love.

IMG_6774
suckers! I know my mom is going to post the funny face picture...there is no way I'm participating!

IMG_6776
BFF

IMG_6760
best family picture I got

IMG_6763
UGH.

IMG_6783
yeah, yeah, yeah, Happy Birthday, Love Uncle Kevin & Meredith...can I open the present now???

IMG_6790
Ben hangin' with Uncle Kevin

IMG_6795
nothing better than ending a great day with some NAKED TIME!!!

IMG_6800

We couldn't have asked for a more perfect day for our sweet girl. We can't thank our family enough for making it so special for McKenna. We love you all very much.

3 comments:

Aunt mackie said...

Great post! And great birthday!!!! Seriously such an amazing day!!

Thought the funny face picture was going to be worse!!! But it was awesome!! Good caption too! I totally LOL'ed

McKenna Jo! I was so happy to celebrate your special day with you! I love you so much!

Also might I add I am a great photographer!! <3

tamilazzo@hotmail.com said...

You are my pick for photographer of the day Macker! A great day had by all and there is not a more loved two year old in the entire world! Love you MJ!

MiMoo

T said...

#1- i love the donut tower. Great idea.
#2- I LOVE the lounge chair. I want one with a cold drink please :)