Sunday, June 24, 2012

Summer So Far

We are already 23 days into summer.

Time for it to SLOW down.

McKenna, Benson, and I love summer activities. We love the zoo, splash pads, parks, the pool, farmers markets, if it's a summer activity then we will no doubt love it.

There's something about summer...it just makes everything better!

Trip

Phillips Park Zoo1

Tippy Toes

alligators with MiMoo

benson

oberweis

blue eyes & sprinkles

bigbite

McKenna & Kris pool

poolside snacks

mom tan

pretzels and cheese

independent

jumping girl

laying out

future michael phelps

mckenna sitting on step of pool

4 comments:

tamilazzo@hotmail.com said...

It has been the best summer! This week we will do more and try to make it go SLOWER! I love spending my days with you three!

megan said...

You have some great pictures. I love the one of Benny eating ice cream! I'll send you the ones from vacation.

GBA 24/7 said...

How do you do that with the pics??? So cool!!

I was so pumped for the new post. Made me so excited!!! Love you!

Aunt mack said...

Awesome post!! Love spending time at the pool with benson and Kenna!!! Love you all so much!