Monday, July 30, 2012

Game, Set, Match

I had one goal this summer.

GET MCKENNA POTTY TRAINED

sweet sweet victory in only ONE day!!!

Earlier this summer we tried, but I'll be honest, neither of us were really into it and we easily went right back to diapers.

So about two weeks ago, I was looking at Pinterest and saw a link to a blog that talked about how to potty train your child in one day. 

http://www.themoesfamilyintexas.blogspot.com/search/label/Potty%20Training

It renewed my drive to get McKenna potty trained.  On Monday, July 16th, Ben went to spend the day with my mom and potty training boot camp began.

It was a big girl day, just the two of us, and that's all it took.  I couldn't be more proud of my big girl.  She's made it through the zoo, play dates, trips to the store and library, all with no accidents. 

I'm one proud PROUD momma!!!

Now if I could just get her off the floor and sleeping in her big girl bed!

2 comments:

Barb said...

Congratulations Rachel and McKenna!!!!!! Remember how you did it so that a year from now it's Benny's turn....plus extra spending money.

megan said...

One thing at a time. Potty training is a HUGE accomplishment this summer! Eventually, she'll be sleeping in that big girl bed. You know Kenna does things HER way :)