So, I thought that I would be able to sleep in today and take advantage of my day off, but that wasn't the case at all! I woke up at 8:00am...and I'm pretty sure it is due to the pit in my stomach. I know that today is going to go fine and that really it's not that evasive of a procedure, but I'm just still nervous....
Yesterday I had a blood work appointment at 8:00am. Victoria, the scheduler, insurance, and do-it-all girl at HCR said that they only blocked 30 mins for the procedure, but really it should only be about 15-20 minutes. She also said that they had a girl in on Tuesday who described it as a Pap Smear with a pinch. I guess this other girl was also a teacher and was ticked that she didn't bring any work home with her. She had also thought that it was going to be way more painful. But I guess it wasn't. Here's what they don't know about me...my pain threshold is about oh...zero!...my dad tells me all the time that I'm a bit of a baby when it comes to pain. Okay okay...yes, I'm a cryer...we all know that. I would prefer if things didn't hurt.
Brian, of course, is not nervous at all. Well, duh...he doesn't have to have something nipped out of him today. He told me that he was going to have them transfer all of the pain to him, that he could handle it and then I don't have to! I really wish they could do that...
My appointment got moved up to 2:00pm, so please send up those prayers!
_____________________
On Tuesday night I went out to dinner with some girlfriends from college to this really great winery called, Cooper's Hawk. My friend, Courtney is getting married next spring and asked us to be her bridesmaids!
5 years ago

4 comments:
usually aunt kim is the first to write on here! but i am today!!! you will do great today rachyyy!! love you!! soo excited for nayyy!! she is sooo cute!!
Lots of good thoughts your way...Can't wait to hear the good news!!! Love you!!
I got Brian's text earlier and things seemed to be starting out well, hopefully everything ends up even better. We'll be thinking of you and waiting for some good news! Love you!
Hey!!! I decided to check on today's progress and there were two posts! I am behind!!! Mack, you beat me to it (response) haha.
Will respond to the other one....:)
Aunt Kim
Post a Comment