Saturday, July 11, 2009

Cubs/Cards Game

Brian and I went to the Cubs/Cards game on Friday afternoon. We sure had a great time, there is nothing better on a summer afternoon than sitting at a ball park eating nachos and drinking a cold Old Style! Too bad the Cubs are terrible ...I should have worn red like everyone else in Wrigley. At one point I could have sworn we were in St. Louis!

my two Cardinals fans & I before we left for the game
you can't see it, but Tripsy has a Cardinals collar

my dad's tickets...he has sweet seats

Pujols about to jack it out of the park

Always some Notre Dame love...Jeff Samardzija

No "W" flag flying after this game...Cards win 8-3

4 comments:

Aunt Kim said...

Hey! #1 Spot! :)
Sounds like a great time! What a fun way to spend a summer day!

Aunt Kim

KatieK said...

Awww...you are such a cute couple, even in your opposing 'gear!' Glad you had a fun time, despite the Cubs loss. Love you guys! Katie & Steve

KatieK said...

...And, by the way, I love the new header on the blog! :)

angie kinney said...

Sounds like a great time. Love you both.