Today is Day One of Mackenzie's cycle! AHHH!!! They booked her an appointment at the same time as mine tomorrow (9:00am) so that we could be together. Be ready for an update tomorrow afternoon.
I can't believe it...
HERE WE GO!!!!
-------------------------------
Yesterday Trip & I went over to visit with Tucker, his mom, Steph and his puppy, Maggie. We can't believe he is already 12 days old! Both baby and mommy look great - we sure had a nice time; we ate lunch, caught up, and even took a walk! We already made plans to go to the lake next week together. Don't you just love summer?!
I gave him lots and lots of kisses on his soft cheekies!
I'm sorry CrazyTown...you are too too crazy around the baby! Sorry!
------------------------------
Brian has had lots going on lately so Tripsy and I were super excited when he was home on Wednesday night.
Brian has had lots going on lately so Tripsy and I were super excited when he was home on Wednesday night.
We tried really hard to get a picture of the three of us but as you can see, it just wouldn't work! Trip wanted to give kisses instead!

7 comments:
Wow Trip is getting so BIG!! And that baby how sweet. My mom always said you can't spoil a baby with to much love. Can't wait for the update. Love, Ang
P.S. Wow now I am number 1 and 2! lol
I came across your blog from a friend of a friends blog, sorry, I do confess, I am a blog hopper :). I just wanted to say how excited I am for you guys. You have done such a wonderful job posting updates on this process, that far to many women have to go through. I just think that it's wonderful that you are willing to share as you go through this experience. I don't know you guys, but you have been my prayers and will continue to be. Congratulations and good luck! I can't wait to read the post where you announce your new little one to the world.
Doggies and babies > Needles and blood
-brad
Hi All,
Yay Mackenzie!
Thanks for the update, Rachel!
Love and Hugs and Support!!!!
Aunt Kim
Wow!! Tripsy is getting SO big! Sandie's going to be overwhelmed when she sees her next, which could be very soon! Good luck with everything~ LOVE YOU!
-Sara
Tucker is too cute for words:)
and Trip is quite a trip....xoxo!!!
Aunt Lynn
Post a Comment