Along with the weekend, came the arrival of Tucker Alan Bea. Tucker was born on Saturday, July 11 (7-11!) at 6:41am. He was 19 1/2 in. long and I think weighed 7 lbs. 8 oz - Brian & I can't seem to remember! Sorry Tuck! His proud parents are our awesome friends, Tim & Stephanie Bea. We were very lucky to get the chance to go hang out with Tucker and his mom and dad for quite a while today at Edward's Hospital.
Here is our first picture together...

...and here is our second!

I love you Tucker! Love, Aunt Rachey


Tim's sister Christy meeting her nephew!

Uncle Brian and Tucker

me & Steph

Mommy and Baby

The Bea Family

I'm telling you...all of my friends have had the most beautiful babies! First Kailey, then Jackson, and now Tucker...Baby Witko is sure going to have a lot of friends when he/she finally gets here! I can't wait!
5 comments:
And what beautiful parents the Bea's are!!! We can't wait for our baby too! You sure look like a natural holding Tucker. You were made to be a Mommy, can't wait!
Your mom is right... you do look very natural holding the baby. It is such a good thing to have all these beautiful babies to practice on. Now that baby Andy was born I actually feel comfortable picking up a newborn. It makes me more excited to become an aunt. I also know Wendy finds comfort in having other young moms around. They share stories and she can ask "Is this normal?" Thanks for the shout out in the blog. I hope you enjoy your new vet. Hugs! Michelle
Awww...little Tucker is positively adorable! And, I love the date he was born on...7.11.09. :) I'll look forward to seeing pictures as your friends' kids grow!
Love,
Katie
ohh congrats tim and steph!! love you guys! tucker is soo gorgeous! going to look as good looking as your dad! haha
Little Tucker is so cute. You are going to have one busy hospital room when baby Witko comes.
Post a Comment