I received the call this afternoon that everything looks GREAT and that we should just keep doing what we're doing - we are not to change a thing. We are very excited that they didn't have to change any of my medication or increase any of the injections - WHEW! It's just smooth sailing until next Tuesday when we find out if I'm pregnant or not. I have such a great feeling about this! Everything seems to be falling right into place.
You may remember me referencing a party this weekend for my cousin's husband, Rick, in Ohio. My mom and dad were pretty insistent that I get clearance from Dr. Hickey before just getting in the car and driving the 6 hours. So, along with the blood work information the nurse told me that YES, Dr. Hickey said that it is fine that I go out of town this weekend, the only restriction is that we have to stop every 2 hours on the drive for me to get out and walk around and get the circulation moving. Not a problem! Obviously once we get there I really won't be able to do much but just sit around (no games, no drinking) but I am A-OK with that! It has been way too long since I've seen my cousins and I'm really looking forward to catching up and hanging out with them. Oh! ...and taking pictures of course!
I know that you guys don't appreciate it when I don't have pictures, but I don't really have any to go along with today's post. So, I'm including some pictures of our vacation down to West Palm Beach, Florida, this time last year. We visited my cousin Joe for a wonderful week full of golf, beach, sun, pool, and resort. Ahhh, I wish I was there now!
"The Square Grouper" a bar right on the inletthe tables are right on the sand next to the water...awesome...
we are so tan!
move over Annika Sorenstam
I can't help but edit everything I read...check out the way they spelled Florida
The best host ever - my cousin Joe!
PGA National Golf Course...holes 15, 16, 17 are called "The Bear Trap"I liked calling them the Bear Claw though...fun holes to play
these boys could golf all day every dayme...I'll stay at the pool today!
I know the pictures were random, but what can you do...can't believe it was a year ago this week already! Man, I love Florida. Why do we live in Chicago??? I wonder it all the time!

10 comments:
I am so Happy you are able to come this weekend. It will be great to see you and catch up on things. I am glad that everything is going so well and are praying for great news next tuesday. Love you Ra. Love Meem
Glad to hear that everything is going well. Keep resting as much as you can! We are looking forward to next tuesdays news! We are still praying for you guys! Have a fun filled weekend with your fam! You deserve it! Love you guys!
~Deana, Brad, and Kailey
Yay...great blood work...an answer to prayers yet again! :) I, too, have a really good feeling about all of this!
Enjoy your weekend with your family. With Brian & your Mom in the car with you, I guess I won't need to text or call you every two hours to make sure you are stopping to stretch & walk, will I?! :) I think you'll be in good hands!!
Six more days, and definitely counting!!
Love you! Katie
I also have a really good feeling about this one. Have a safe drive. To get out and strech every couple of hours will get you ready for kids you have to stop that much with them..lol!!Love you!
P.S. Aunt Tam your the best Momma!!
We are so happy for you! Everything sounds so positive. Do you think naming your puppy Trip - I know what it's short for but... maybe it was an omen for 3 embryos, three babies!!! Can't wait to see you. Listen to Dr. Mom and take it easy. Hard to do but for the best. See you Saturday. Love, Aunt Malo
Wow, a Stellan reader, and Aunt Kim is back....
I have great vibes about these babies, God wants you to be a Mama and you and Brian will be awesome parents.
We're off to Ohio and rest assured, Katie, Brian WILL stop more than every 2 hours. Did you not love Angies comment on stopping for the kids to go?
With so many prayers, this will be a happy ending and only the beginning of a growing Family Witko!
Love you!
Hi all! What wonderful pics of your vacation w/ Joe last summer! :)
Glad that you are good-to-go for the trip to your cousin's house.
It will be a great weekend - sunday's supposed to be really hot so you'll kind of 'feel like' you're in Florida! hahaha JK
Can't wait for future posts and for Tuesday's good news.
Love you guys and "it's good to be back" ... (checking the blog!).
Love,
Aunt Kim
I am so happy that everything is going 'as planned'. I cannot wait til Saturday let alone Tuesday!
A six hour drive turns into an 8 hour excursion! I have been there and done that pregnant with Josh on a 12 hour drive that took 15! It is all worth it though. I just can't wait to have you here and to give you hugs and kisses. It will be a great time even if you can't 'party'. Just visiting is sometimes all you need. Reminds me of when Kim was pregnant with Maddie and she sat and watched us build Meg's deck. Huh, Meg and Kim? We will cater to your every need, don't worry about that.
See you, Brian, and Trip on Saturday. Have a great ride. Love you, Jen
woohoo... have fun in ohio. you should move down by us! i would be a great babysitter.
I'm on...AGAIN!
Just had to say that I had wondered where "Aunt" Kim had been...it's good to have you back! We need all the faithful blog posters around so we can celebrate with lots of posts next Tuesday!
(Still)Love you! Katie
Post a Comment