Sunday, November 1, 2009

The Big 3-0!

Today is my 30th birthday! At 9:21pm, I will officially be 30 years old. How did it get here so fast??? Am I really old enough to already be 30???
30 is the one age that always seemed so far away...as a kid 30 was so adult, so old...

I'll be honest... I couldn't be anymore excited about 30. I am right where I want to be...I have a great job, I have great friends, I have the most wonderful, loving husband, I have the gosh darn cutest puppy, and I have the absolute best family in the world. What's even better??? We're expecting our first baby!

I'd say I'm quite the lucky girl.

I couldn't be anymore excited for what is to come for Brian & I and for our families this year. This'll be the year I'll never forget.

Bring it on 30! I'm ready.


Milazzo family tradition...my birthday sign!

This morning I headed over to mom and dad's for a joint celebratory birthday brunch...

Dad opening up our gift...Nike workout pants

Dad wearing Lizzie's gift and snuggling in close with her!

Dad with 3 of his girls - yay for birthdays!

me, Liz, & Pep

all I asked for was maternity clothes (oh, and an iPhone)
...and everyone delivered!
These pants are from Krissy.

This outfit is from Lizzie!
I'm going to be so comfortable!

Thanks for a great birthday brunch Momma & Daddy-o!
I love you 2-free!

3 comments:

Aunt Kim said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, RACHEL!!!
WE LOVE YOU!!!

Aunt Kim, Uncle Mike,
Marissa, Sammy and Sal

Angie Kinney said...

Happy Birthday!!!
Love, Ang

tamilazzo said...

I can't believe I have a 30 year old! I still feel like I'm in my twenties... most days, anyway.

I love you 2-3 and a half, and this is going to be the best year for you and Brian! AND all of us.

Love you! Momma