Ahhh...Week 24...how fast this pregnancy seems to already be going! Today I'm actually 25 weeks, but I'm a bit behind on my blogging due to the holidays.
Week 24: Head to heels, McKenna now measures about 13 1/2 inches. Her weight — a pound and a half, but she's beginning to exchange her long, lean look for some baby fat. As she does, her wrinkled skin will begin to smooth out and she'll start to look more and more like a newborn. She's also growing more hair — and if you could see it, you'd now be able to discern its color and texture.
Before all of the holiday shenanigans began we enjoyed our weekly dinner at my mom & dad's. Chef Len cooked us up a delicious and healthy meal topped off with yummy canoli's for dessert. The whole family was there at some point during the evening. Once again it was a fun family filled week.
Week 24: Head to heels, McKenna now measures about 13 1/2 inches. Her weight — a pound and a half, but she's beginning to exchange her long, lean look for some baby fat. As she does, her wrinkled skin will begin to smooth out and she'll start to look more and more like a newborn. She's also growing more hair — and if you could see it, you'd now be able to discern its color and texture.
Before all of the holiday shenanigans began we enjoyed our weekly dinner at my mom & dad's. Chef Len cooked us up a delicious and healthy meal topped off with yummy canoli's for dessert. The whole family was there at some point during the evening. Once again it was a fun family filled week.

2 comments:
Just wanted to wish you a happy new year, Rachel! I am still a faithful reader of your blog,though I show up differently on your feed now (we finally went wireless.
I am so excited about McKenna and so happy for you and Brian (his beard looks great btw)and your famiy. Love the weekly family pics and updates.
Keep warm!
love from your blogosphere friend
Patty
Loved this post, as I love all of them! And, I love that you have sweet Patty checking in on you too! :)
Post a Comment