Sunday, January 31, 2010

Hot Pocket, anyone?

Who: Me, Brian, our friend Greg and his girlfriend Anne

What: Comedian, Jim Gaffigan's Mr. Universe Show

Where: Chicago Theatre, downtown Chicago

When: Saturday Night

Why: Because Jim Gaffigan is absolutely HILARIOUS!

After a delicious dinner and drinks at Elephant & Castle Restaurant, we headed to the 9:30pm Jim Gaffigan show at the Chicago Theatre, where we preceded to laugh our a#$ off.

sweet home Chicago

Greg checking out the old fashion elevator for one in the parking garage... looked pretty dangerous, so we took the stairs

1 comment:

Aunt Kim said...

Sounds like a fun night! I haven't been to a comedy show in a long, long time...although, I DID get to see Sammy, Marissa and friends experience the "human toilet bowl" (ok, not the correct name of it but a great visual) water park ride at Kalahari in Sandusky this past weekend. THAT was funny! :)

Glad you all had a good time and I'm glad your friend did not attempt that elevator. Looks squishy!!!