McKenna finally met her newest friend, Lilly Barrett! Lilly was born on July 24th, 2010 weighing 8lbs and 19.25 inches. Her mom and dad are our friends, Hope & Roy Barrett. Hope's mom is one of my mom's best friends, Cheri Anderson, who also used to live next door to my parents. At a week old, Lilly is only about 3 lbs. lighter than our little nugget! It's kind of hard to tell with the pictures. I took them with my iPhone, so they aren't at the best angle or of the best quality. Sorry!



so sweet!
Hope & I and our girls!
sorry the picture is so dark...

precious piggies!

McKenna loooved Daijsha! She didn't take her eyes off of her!
(Daijsha is Hope's neice, Heather's daughter)
Thanks for letting us come over for a quick visit Hopie! We just love love love your little girl! McKenna & Lilly will be running around before we know it!
1 comment:
Oh I just love this little post... it just made my mom and I day. I can't believe how close in size the girls are. Your little peanut is the happiest little girl I have ever met and thats because she has such a wonderful family. I can't wait to see what our girls will look like in the next few weeks, months and years! We love you and your family. thanks for this little blog about our family.
HOPIE
Post a Comment