
We are very lucky. Trip has been a great puppy to Kenna since day one of bringing her home from the hospital. She loves to sniff her and will even lay down to cuddle with her on the couch. She's a great sister. I really think that they'll have a great time growing up together.
But, it's no secret that Trip misses the days where she was the one and only. Snuggles, cuddles, walks at the lake, treats, lots of playing, and lots of love. Our days sure have changed.
Trippy & I got some alone time recently, as we headed to the vet for her immunizations and checkup. A pretty sad way to get time together, but she was excited nonetheless!
At just about a year and a half old, Trip weighed 28 lbs. 7 oz. and the vet said that he doesn't want to see her gain anymore weight. Ha! Uh, she's a Beagle...she loves to eat...everything. Just wait until McKenna & BabyWitko2 are sharing their food! He recommended that she go on a lite food and that she eat carrots for treats...not Pup-peroni. Poor Trippy...she looooves Pup-peroni!
I'm not sure I'll be able to eliminate them totally, but we'll throw in a few carrots for good measure!
I'm not sure I'll be able to eliminate them totally, but we'll throw in a few carrots for good measure!
It'll be a sad day for Trip when we move out of mom & dad's house. She sure has loved living with her best friend, Pepper! The two of them are inseparable. I think the Beagle that lives next door should suffice...he likes to bark just as much as she does! :)
We love you, Snugs!

2 comments:
One and a half and a diet already?! Yikes! Good luck with that! Maybe running in the new back yard will help :)
Trippy ur not chunky! I love to snuggle with u! Love the last pic! We love each other so much!
Post a Comment