Now all that's left is Baby Brayden to come and use all of this fun stuff! We can't wait to meet him!
cute little Ella Jean Lucas!
presents, presents, and more presents!
I bet you can guess who this was from!Every little boy needs Brady Quinn gear!
Diaper bag from Grandma Arundel

Aunt Jaimie is sooo talented!
awww!McKenna with Grandma Witkowski,
Aunt Sabrina, & Grandma Milazzo
Barb playing with Delilah Lucas!
Aunt Krissy with her Kenna girl!
little cheerleader and her cheer momma!
smooches!
Brayden's....Great Grandma Rowe, Great Grandma Samples, Mommy, Grandma Arundel & Grandma Samples
FRIENDS!!! McKenna, Ella, & Delilah
3 expecting Momma's!
Megan is due Nov. 5, Steph is due Jan. 19 with #2,
and I'm due March 16 with #2!
Thanks for hosting such a fun baby shower, Grandma Sassy! McKenna & I had a great time and we can't wait for the newest Samples to join the world. We love you!
Just some pictures of my girl for you to enjoy...





No comments:
Post a Comment