So...I thought I'd be good about taking my weekly belly bump pictures for Baby #2, but that has not been the case. I can't seem to remember to take them at all. Oh well! I take them when I remember and that's about the best I can do right now. Funny how your 2nd pregnancy can be so different. It's not that we're not excited, because you know we couldn't be any more excited for this little one. I guess it's just that I have so much more going on right now that it's the last thing I think about. In the scheme of things, it really isn't that important, right???
Plus...UGH...I am sooo much bigger this time around...
But...man, I sure do have one cute little daughter, don't I???? She and her brother or sister are SO worth this big belly. I am one lucky Momma!
5 years ago


1 comment:
My two girls plus one are gorgeous! I am so blessed.
Post a Comment