Saturday, November 6, 2010

Best.Gift.Ever.

My birthday was last Monday, November 1st. I turned 31.

Out of nowhere...I turned 31.

But this little trinket made it much much easier! Brian and my parents got me the camera I have been wanting - the Canon Rebel. I have a lot of reading to do so that I can learn about shutter speed and all the different types of settings and things I can do...but with the pictures I've taken so far...geez, this thing is awesome!

...and I thought I took a lot of pictures before!

first picture taken...my #1!

the flash made Trippy blink!

now we just need a smile!

...oh...my sweet girl McKenna...
you can't get much more beautiful than this...



2 comments:

tamilazzo said...

Love the pics of Trippy and my little love! I'm so glad that Brian and I came up with the idea of the camera. HaHa. Now let's take care of it (I just HAD to say that). Love you!

Barb said...

Ooooh I love McKenna in that leopard top! She's so totally coool. Good pics Rachel!