We had the pleasure of welcoming photographer, Cindi Fatzinger, into our home last Saturday (and Sunday!) to capture our sweet girl at 6 months old. A parent from school referred me to Cindi, who actually lives right down the road from us! Here is a sneak peek of her pictures. I should be receiving the rest later this week. I think you'll agree that they're pretty amazing.
Your blog brings me to tears more often that not. I thought Grandpa Bush was a 'softy' but each time you blog, I'm reminded of how short life is and of how fast it flies. It makes me cry.
Thank you for bringing MJ's life story to us all, she will be so proud of her Momma!
I've been a terrible "bloggy friend" lately. Life has been going at a whirlwind speed and I don't take the time to comment. But, when I do take the time to catch up, I'm grateful to you for capturing each of these precious moments and sharing them with us.
McKenna is such a little treasure & God has blessed you...and us! Can't wait to meet your next little miracle in a few months!
2 comments:
Your blog brings me to tears more often that not. I thought Grandpa Bush was a 'softy' but each time you blog, I'm reminded of how short life is and of how fast it flies. It makes me cry.
Thank you for bringing MJ's life story to us all, she will be so proud of her Momma!
I couldn't agree more with your mom!
I've been a terrible "bloggy friend" lately. Life has been going at a whirlwind speed and I don't take the time to comment. But, when I do take the time to catch up, I'm grateful to you for capturing each of these precious moments and sharing them with us.
McKenna is such a little treasure & God has blessed you...and us! Can't wait to meet your next little miracle in a few months!
Love to you...and Big Sister Trippy too! --Katie
Post a Comment