Monday, May 16, 2011

Everyday Moments

Being at home with my sweets everyday has been such a blessing. I can't bear to think about August and thankfully it still seems like quite a ways away.

It's amazing how much McKenna & Ben grow each day. They seem to learn so many new things and conquer new milestones in the blink of an eye. McKenna is walking all over the place, Benny is "talking" and cooing and smiling. McKenna seems to understand just about everything we say to her, Benny knows when his Mommy & Daddy are around and will turn his head to look for us.

I am in constant amazement of these two little people.

Of course my camera is always out ready to capture everyday moments...those small everyday moments you just don't want to ever forget.

Where's Benny's nose?
There it is!

my girl, my miracle snowflake baby girl

hugging! I love this picture!

daredevil

...and over she goes...totally disregarding my warning...

oh how she loves her puppies!

1 comment:

Barb said...

OMG I love all these photos! Mckenna holding Ben is just precious just like the older sister welcoming home the little brother...and the action shot of her going over the chair withjust her feet is 1 in a million..and the hug with Ben's arm on her shoulder is so cute. Great photography Rachel!!!